Windows XP Password Recovery Solution You Might Not Know
"Forgot Windows XP password, what to do?"
Recently I find many similar problems online. And according to the latest data from Net Applications, Windows XP, with a 42.86% share of the market in July 2012, is still the most popular platform in the world. That's why I write this Windows XP password recovery article. In this article, you'll find out a very safe and quick way to reset your forgotten Windows password.
Windows XP Password Recovery Solutions You Might Know
Before getting started, let's look back on the solutions to resetting a lost Windows XP password that you might know.
- Solution 1: Reset forgotten Windows XP password through another accessible admin account on the same PC (Here you can try to use the not password-protected administrator account on Windows XP).
- Solution 2: Change forgotten Windows Password with a password reset disk, but the presupposition is that you've created such a disk ahead of forgetting the password.
- Solution 3: Recover or reset lost Windows password using free Windows password recovery tool like Ophcrack.
- Solution 4: Reset Windows password with the Windows XP installation.
- Solution 5: Reset Windows XP password with a Linux Live CD.
Among these Windowspassword recovery tips on WinXP listed above, very few actually work when you forgot Windows XP password. Some are not practical for you as you forgot your only Windows password without a password reset disk, some are complicated and time-consuming, and some are not safe. For example, resetting a password using Linux Live CD may cause data loss if you have files on your hard disk encrypted using built-in Windows encryption. You may lose access to these encrypted files.
Solution You Might Not Know – Create a New Admin Account
Forgot those Windows XP password recovery tips if they don/t work for you! All you need to remember is to this easy, instant and safe way – create a new admin account on your locked Windows XP, then get back in it with the newly-created admin account. 100% security is guaranteed. No any data loss or damage.
To use this method, what you need is Windows Password Unlocker Enterprise. This Windows password recovery tool allows you to instantly create a bootable password reset disk with CD/DVD or USB flash drive. With this bootable disk, you can create a new admin account on the Windows XP PC that you forgot password of to get back in it again. This burned bootable password reset CD/DVD or USB drive also works for Windows 7, Vista and Windows servers.
- Step 1. Download and install Windows Password Unlocker Enterprise in any PC.
- Step 2. Burn a bootable password reset disk with CD/DVD or USB drive in seconds.
- Step 3. Start your Windows XP PC from the burned CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
- Step 4. Create a new admin account on the Windows XP PC within one minute or less. Only a few clicks required.
- Step 5. Restart computer once the new admin account is created.
- Step 6. When the Windows XP logon screen appears, log into your PC with the newly-created admin account.
1. If you have a Windows 8 laptop, 3 quick ways to reset Windows 8 password.
2. If you are working on Windows 7, top 4 handy methods to reset Windows 7 password.
3. If you are still taking Windows Vista for using, top 3 tips to reset Vista password in a short time.
Get it Now