How to Create, Modify, Clear and Recover a PowerPoint 2007 Password?
PowerPoint is very popular for creating electronic presentations and reports, which brings us convenience and safety. But sometimes we may be bothered by being blocked to open some important files. You know it’s devastating when losing an important file. How can we create passwords to protect our PowerPoint 2007 Presentations? How to remove or recover PowerPoint password? These questions have turned into hot topics on Yahoo.answer. Do you want to know the answers? Follow these tutorials and get to know how to Set, Modify, Clear and Recover a PowerPoint 2007 Password.
Table of contents:
- Part one: How to Create a Password to Protect a PowerPoint Presentation?
- Part two: How to Modify a PowerPoint Presentation Password?
- Part three: How to Clear password protection for a PowerPoint presentation?
- Part four: How to Recover a PowerPoint Password with Office Password Unlocker?
- Step 1. Open a PowerPoint 2007 File that you want to be encrypted. Click the Microsoft Office Button , click to Prepare->Encrypt Document.
- Step 2. Input a password in the Password box, and click OK.
- Step 3. In the Reenter password box, enter the password again and click OK.
- Step 4. Save the password and file.
Of course, you can modify the PowerPoint password in order for permitting others to appreciate your masterpiece.
- 1. Click the Microsoft Office Button , click Save As-> Tools on the bottom of the Save As dialog.
- 2. On the Tools menu, click General Options.
- 3. Type a password in the Password to modify box.
- 4. Re-type the password in the Confirm Password dialog. Click OK.
- 5. Click Save.
For some reason, if you want to remove your encrypted password and share the presentation with others, what’s to be done?
- 1. Click the Microsoft Office Button , click to ->Prepare->Encrypt Document.
- 2. Delete the encrypted password in the box, and click OK.
- 3. Click OK to save the presentation.
If you have forgot or lost PowerPoint password, the best choice to open the ppt slideshow is to recover PowerPoint password with the third part utility. Office Password Unlocker is a professional Office password recovery tool, which can recover PowerPoint 2007 Password with a few steps.
- Step 1: Click Open and select the file you need.
- Step 2: Choose an attack type to recover Excel 2007 password.
- Step 3: Attack settings.
- Step 4: Click Start on the taskbar, and when the operation finished, you will recover the lost Excel 2007 password successfully.
Get it Now