Beginners’ Guide to Retrieve Deleted Photos from SD Card
Accidentally deleted photos from the SD card in your mobile phone or digital camera, like Canon digital camera, Samsung Galaxy S3, HTC Droid DNA? Keep calm and learn how to retrieve deleted photos form SD card in a few simple steps.
Guide to retrieve deleted photos from SD card
- Step 1. Immediately stop using the device to avoid further data loss when your pictures get lost. It's better to take the SD card out of the digital device.
- Step 2. Download Hodo Photo Recovery from passwordunlocker.com. Install it in your computer and then launch it.
Note: Hodo Photo Recovery is a popular SD card recovery tool. You'll get more details about it later.
- Step 3. Connect the target SD card to your computer via a SD card reader or your device like mobile phone or digital camera.
- Step 4. Click Start button to begin retrieving deleted photos.
- Step 5. Select the target SD card where you want to retrieve photos from, and then click Next button.
- Step 6. Select the Photo/Graphic option is you only want to recover pictures, and then click Scan button.
- Step 7. Wait while it scans the target SD card for all lost photos on it. All recoverable pitcures will be displayed in a tree view on the left pane.
- Step 8. Preview the recoverable pictures to find the ones you want to recover and check their quality.
- Step 9. Click Recover button to retrieve your lost images. It will pop up a dialog box for saving the recovered images. Please don't save them in the SD card where you deleted the photos.
More about Hodo Photo Recovery
Hodo Photo Recovery is a powerful Windows data recovery that integrates photo recovery, file recovery, audio recovery, video recovery and more into one application. It can recover more than 500 file formats (BMP, PNG, JPG, GIF, DOCX, etc.) from SD cards, internal/external hard disks, USB flash drives and more. Various brands and models of these devices are supported.
Hodo Photo Recovery can be your first choice, no matter what leads to your data loss. All data loss situations are supported, including deletion, formatting, virus attack, partition loss or damage, corruption and any other reasons. With this tool, you can preview the lost files before recovery, even before your purchase.
If you hesitate whether to use Hodo Photo Recovery, you can try the free demo and discover what pictures off your SD card it can recover for you. With the demo version, you can scan the target SD card for all lost files on it, and preview these files after scan, except from recovering them.
Accidently deleted pictures from SD card? Formatted your SD card? Your SD card get corrupted? No matter what the reason is, just get Hodo Photo Recovery and then retrieve deleted photos from SD card.