How to Reset Forgotten Windows 7 Password with Mac?
Windows 7 forgot password? Never to feel frustrated and worried? We've showed you 4 effective Windows 7 password bypass solutions set out in article titled Top 4 Handy Methods to Reset Windows 7 password. And here we will show you a new solution – reset forgotten Windows 7 password with Mac.
Today a number for users also own a Mac besides a PC. Considering this, Windows Password Unlocker now comes with a Mac version to let you burn a boot password recovery disk with your Mac for resetting Windows 7 forgot password. The downloads of this utility come in the form of ISO image file and no installation needed. To get started, a Mac and a blank CD/DVD are required to make ready in advance.
Creating Windows 7 Password Reset Disk on Mac
- Step 1. Go to passwordunlocker.com to download Windows Password Unlocker for Mac in your Mac. The download comes in the form of ISO image file.
- Step 2. Insert a blank DVD or CD in your Mac, and then go to Application - > Utilities -> Disk Utility.
- Step 3. Drag and drop Windows Password Unlocker for Mac .iso file to the left pane in Disk Utility window, and then make the ISO image file selected, next click the Burn button.
- Step 4. Click Burn button on the popping up dialog box to continue. A Windows 7 password reset disk will be burned successfully in seconds.
Resetting Forgotten Windows 7 Password
Once the password reset disk is created, then you can bypass Windows password with ease as follows:
- Step 1. Insert the burned boot password reset disk in the Windows 7 computer you want to reset password of, and then boot the computer from the burned CD/DVD.
- Step 2. When the Windows Password Unlocker appears, select the user account you want to reset password of, and then click Reset button.
- Step 3. Click Yes button the popping up dialog box to continue and your forgotten Windows 7 password will be cleared in seconds.
- Step 4. Click the Reboot button to restart your Windows 7 machine. During restarting, remove the inserted CD/DVD to start your computer normally from hard disk.
- Step 5. When the Windows 7 logon screen appears, select the user account you've reset password of and log into it without password.
More You Need to Know
- 1. Windows Password Unlocker for Mac is a shareware and you need to pay for it, but it's worth every penny you spend. It's highly suggested to try the trial version to see if it is compatible with your computer and satisfy your requirements.
- 2. Windows Password Unlocker for Mac also includes 3 editions: Standard, Professional and Enterprise. Please view the edition differences set out in Windows Password Unlocker for Mac Comparison page before your purchase.
- 3. Updated to Windows 8? This application also can reset Windows 8 password with disk. Besides, it can also reset password for Windows Vista/XP and Windows servers.
- 4. You can go the Windows version – Windows Password Unlocker for Mac if you'd like to burn a boot Windows 7 password reset disk on another PC that you can run as administrator.
Get it Now