How to Recover Deleted Pictures from Kingston Flash Drive?
Q: I deleted everything in my Kingston flash drive and I Need some pictures back. Please help.
A: Unlike Windows, USB flash drives don't come with a recycle bin for storing your deleted items temporarily. Luckily, there's another way to recover deleted pictures from your Kingstone flash drive – Use a Windows data recovery tool.
With a Windows data recovery program, you have great chance to get back your lost pictures from Kingstone flash drive as long as you never save new files to the drive to overwrite the deleted files. To get started, you need to select a right Windows data recovery application based on your situations.
Hodo Data Recovery - Worth Your Trying
Of all the data recovery tools, Hodo Data Recovery is a stand-out one because of its thoroughly and quick scan ability, ease of use and efficient recovery ability. With Hodo Data Recovery, you can recover more than 550+ file formats from various PCs and removable devices. The supported file format includes JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF and other popular photo formats.
In addition to retrieving deleted files due to deletion by pressing 'Shift + Del', emptying Recycle Bin, virus infection, corruption, and any other unknown reasons, Hodo Data Recovery also can help you recover lost files from already formatted partitions and removable devices. If your partitions get lost, deleted or damaged, you still can resort to this powerful tool to restore the lost data.
Guide to recover deleted pictures from Kingstone flash drive
Hodo Data Recovery comes with 4 different recovery modules to help you recover data lost in different situations: Lost File Recovery, Formatted Recovery, Partition Recovery and Raw File Recovery. Following will guide you how to recover deleted pictures from kingstone flash drive using the Lost File Recovery module, which is designed to recover deleted data caused by any reasons.
- Step 1. Go to passwordunlocker.com to download Hodo Data Recovery, and then install and launch it.
- Step 2. Insert your Kingstone flash drive in your computer.
- Step 3. Select Lost File Recovery module.
- Step 4. Select the kingstone drive and click Scan button to start scanning for lost files on it.
- Step 5. All scanned files will display in the left pane. Preview the scanned photos to find the pictures you want to recover.
- Step 6. Click Recover button to recover the target pictures. A dialog box will pop up to let you save the recovered pictures.
Note: Don't save the recovered pictures in the Kingstone flash drive where you lost them.
More Tips and Tricks
- 1. Besides Lost File Recovery module, you can also use the Raw File Recovery module to retrieve your deleted pictures from Kingstone USB flash drives, but it might take more time for deep scan.
- 2. If you formatted your USB flash drive, yet want to get back the data on it, you can try the Formatted Recovery Module.
- 3. Backup your important data frequently to avoid any data loss.