Forgot Excel 2010 Password? Easily Recover It On Your Own!
Forgot Excel 2010 password and your Excel password recovery tool currently doesn't support Office 2010 files? Why not have a try of Excel Password Unlocker? Equipped with the advanced GPU and Multi-core GPUs acceleration technologies, Excel Password Unlocker helps you recover forgotten Excel password (include Excel 2010 password) at high speed than its most competitors.
What's Excel Password Unlocker?
Excel Password Unlocker is a great Excel password recovery tool that helps you recover forgotten Excel password using Brute-force, Brute-force with Mask and Dictionary attacks. It's capable of recovering forgotten passwords from encrypted MS Office Excel 2010/2007/2003/2000/97 worksheets (*.xlsx, *.xls).
What advantages Excel Password Unlocker has?
The biggest advantage of Excel Password Unlocker is fast recovery speed. Aside from using new and advanced search algorithm and SSE technology, this Excel password recovery tool also support GUP and Multi-core CPU acceleration. This will make sure that you can recover Excel password at high speed. Another advantage is that it supports password recover for Excel 97-2010 files.
How to recover Excel 2010 password?
Excel Password Unlocker comes with simple GUI interface and allows you to perform Excel 2010 password in 4 simple steps:
- Step 1. Download and install Excel Password Unlocker.
- Step 2. Click Excel Password Unlocekr and it will ask you to import the Excel files you want to recover password of.
- Step 3. Select one of the attack methods (Brute-force, Brute-force with Mask and Dictionary attacks) and customize settings if needed.
- Step 4. Click Start button to begin recovering. Once the password is recovered, a dialog box will appear to show you the password.
- Brute-force attack – Recover your forgotten password by trying all possible combinations. This attack is time-consuming and best if you have nothing about the forgotten password.
- Brute-force with Mask attack - If you still remember parts of your password, like password length and the suffix of the password, you can use this method to recover password. This method is highly suggested as it can reduce the password search range and shorten the recovery time.
- Dictionary attack - check the combinations from a dictionary file as possible password until it finds the correct password or until all the words in the dictionary have been verified. Best if you use regular words or phrases for password.
- Office Password Unlocker – Recover forgotten passwords for Microsoft Office Word 97-2010 files, Excel 97-2010 files, PPT2007/2010 files and Access 97-2010.
- Password Unlocker Bundle – 14-in-1 password recovery bundle that can reset or recover forgotten passwords for Office, Windows, MS SQL Server, RAR, ZIP, PDF, etc.
What password attack type should I select?
Have no idea about what password attack to select? Have a look at the 3 attack types at first and then make decision:
What if I need to stop recovering?
Excel Password Unlocker features auto-save feature that can save the password recovery process automatically. So you can stop the password recovering process at any time and next time you can resume the recovery.