You might already know how to get back the lost Office 2010 password, but do you know how to open or access your files again when you forgot Office 2013 password? Microsoft Office 2013 was already released at the first month of 2013. This successor of Office 2010 incorporates many great new features while some features are removed. If you encrypted your Office 2013 files yet forgot the password, please read the following information and get the best solution to recovering forgotten 2013 password.
Office Password Unlocker is a proven password recovery tool to help you recover open password from secured Office Word/Excel/PPT files using Brute-force, Brute-force with Mask and Dictionary attacks.
- *All-in-one Office recovery tool
Recover password from Microsoft Office Word/Excel 2010/2007/2003/97 files, PowerPoint 2010/2007, Access 97-2007. Office 2013 recovery feature will be available soon.
- *Support Multi-core CPU & CPUs for acceleration
Advanced search algorithm and new-added SSE technology crack Office password at high speed for you. NVIDIA/ATI GPUs and Multiple-core CPUs are now supported for acceleration
- *Auto-search encrypted Office files
Cannot remember where your encrypted files stored suddenly? The Auto-search feature of this Office password recovery can help you find the files easily and quickly.
- * Easy and safe to use for anyone
Extremely easy GUI interface and ready-only design lets you do office password recovery easily and quickly. Only a few clicks required.
Steps to recover Office 2013 password
- Step 1. After download and installation, launch Office Password Unlocker and click on Office Password Recover to import the Office 2013 files you’d like to recover password from.
Note: For Access 97-2003 files, please click on Access 97-2003 Password Recovery.
- Step 2. Select one of the three attack methods based on your case, and make the necessary settings.
- * If you cannot remember anything about the forgotten password, please select Brute-force Attack.
- * If you can memorize some characteristics of the password like length, etc. please select Brute-force with Mask attack and make the related settings to specify the search range.
- * If you know all the possible combinations of the lost password, select Dictionary attack, create the dictionary on your own and import it for cracking.
- Step 3. Once the settings are done, click Start button to begin retrieving Office 2013 password. This will take you from a few minutes to days, even months based on the complexity and length of your password, the performance of your computer, etc. Just leave it alone and do other things while cracking.
Note: Once the password is recovered, a dialog box will come up to inform you of it.