Samsung Galaxy series Smartphones, running under the Android operating system, are quite popular these days. But data loss problems of Samsung Galaxy also get popular. In this article, you’ll find out how to easily get back your lost files form Samsung Galaxy.
Reasons of Samsung Galaxy Data Loss
There is a number of reasons result in your Samsung Galaxy data loss. Following is a list of some main reasons.
- Accidentally deleted some important files, or delete files as they are of no use, but you need them again later.
- Transferring data from Samsung Galaxy to the computer interrupted and some important data is found missing.
- Get power failure when editing files, which may lead to data loss, too.
- The virus infection. If your computer is infected by virus, and you connect your Samsung Galaxy to it, you may lose data in Samsung Galaxy.
Tools for Samsung Galaxy recovery
Whenever you run into data loss in Samsung Galaxy, don’t panic! All you need is to use Samsung recovery software to recover Samsung Galaxy lost photos, pictures, videos, and music files. It’s highly suggested to have a try of Hodo Photo Recovery.
Key features of this Samsung recovery software:
- Recover more than 550 file formats from Samsung Galaxy, including lost photos, documents, audios, videos, archives and more.
- Support most data loss situations, including deletion, virus infection, disk formatting, partition loss or damage, software crash, hard disk crash and any other unknown reasons.
- Not merely a Samsung Galaxy recovery tool. It also lets you retrieve lost data from PCs, external hard drives, cell phones, music players, memory cards, USB flash drives, Zip Disk, Digital Camera/Camcorder and other storage devices. All models and brands are supported.
The steps to recover Samsung Galaxy files are very simple – with only three steps, you can get your lost files from Samsung Galaxy.
Steps to perform Samsung Galaxy recovery
- Step 1. Download and run it in Windows PC (Windows 8 is included), click Start to begin Samsung Galaxy recovery.
- Step 2. Connect your Samsung Galaxy to the computer with a USB cable. If it can be detected, it will be shown in the software partition list. Select it from the device list, click next to start scan for lost photos, videos, music, archives, documents, etc.
- Step 3. When the scanning is finished, all recoverable files are listed in different categories. Preview them one by one, select the files you want and recover Samsung Galaxy data at one click.
Note: Save the recovered data in another disk instead of your Samsung Galaxy smartphone, for safety consideration.