I lost my MS Office 2010 product key and need to reinstall on my computer after I run a system restore on it. Does anyone know how to find the product key?
Whenever you plan to reinstall or restore your computer system, it’s important to have the licenses and serial number of the programs you have purchased and registered at hand, so that you can reinstall and activate them again easily later. To get these product keys, you can check e-mails, manuals and recipes for purchase. Failed to find the product key? Free key finder utilities are available out there.
KeyFinder Thing is a simple utility to retrieve the product key or CD Keys of Microsoft software installed on your system. With this program, you can:
- * Finds Keys for Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 & 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98, and Windows NT.
- * Finds Keys for Other Software: Most Microsoft 2010, Office200, Adobe applications, more than 200 in all according to the Product Key Finder website.
And it includes options to export the list of found keys and a search option to find keys not included by default.
Steps to find Office 2010 product key with KeyFinder Thing
- Step 1. Go to the official website of KeyFinder Thing to download it. The download comes in the form of zip file.
- Step 2. Unzip the download file and run the exe. File to install the free key finder in your computer.
- Step 3. Run KeyFinder Thing and it will find the product key of your computer system, Microsoft Office and other programs automatically.
- 1. Keyfinder Thing comes with both free and paid versions. To find product key for Windows 8, Windows 7 and Office 2010 or enjoy other advanced features, you need to get the paid version.
- 2. During installation of the key finder, it will ask you to install Hotsopt Shield in your computer. Don’t accept it if you don’t need this tool.
More Office 2010 Tips:
Apart from finding the product key for Office 2010, sometimes you need to find the open password for Office 2010 if you encrypted it with a complicated password or leave it unused for a long time. If so, it’s highly suggested you to use Password Unlocker Bundle. With this all-in-one package, you can: