So I forgot my password to get in to my Windows 8 account on my HP PC. Microsoft’s support is a joke and I called HP and the guy said I would need a full account recover which means resetting the PC and losing everything I have on there. Is that really the case? Is the situation really I need to lose everything? Forget your password and lose everything? Please help!
No! There’s no need for you to reset your PC whenever you forgot Windows 8 password. Many amazing third-party Windows 8 password reset tool are available out there to help you reset password Windows 8 easily, instantly and safely, like Windows Password Unlocker, Windows Password Breaker, Ophcrack, etc. Following it will show you how to reset password Windows 8 using Windows Password Unlocker (Of all tools, I like this one best as it’s easy and effective.) With this reset Windows password utility, you can create a password reset disk Windows 8 with a CD/DVD or USB stick to get back in your HP PC again.
Things you’ll need
- 1. Your HP PC where Windows 8 password forgot
- 2. Windows Password Unlocker (3 editions available and here take the Professional edition for example.)
- 3. A USB stick (Blank and writable CD/DVD is also Ok, but CD/DVD driver will be required.)
- 4. Another PC to download and run Windows Password Unlocker (Another Mac is Ok if you use the Mac version.)
- Step 1. Download and install Windows Password Unlocker in any PC that you can run as administrator, and then launch it.
- Step 2. Create a boot password reset disk Windows 8 by inserting a USB disk and click Burn USB button once it’s detected by Windows Password Unlocker.
- Step 3. Insert the boot Windows password reset disk in the Windows 8 HP PC, and turn on it and then configure its BIOS to boot from USB. It will open Windows Password Unlocker in Windows PE.
- Step 4. Select the Windows 8 user account you’d like to reset password for and then click Reset button to remove its password instantly. Next click Reboot button to restart computer to open the Windows 8 login screen, and then log into the user account you’ve reset password for without password.
About 5 minutes