How do I reset domain password for windows server 2003? – Jack asked.
Forgot Windows server 2003 domain password? Simply ask the domain administrator to reset the domain password if you just a domain member. If your Windows server 2003 is acting as the domain controller and you forgot the domain administrator password in it, then Windows Password Unlocker is what you might need.
With this Windows password recovery tool, you can easily bypass forgotten domain password in a Windows server domain controller, and regain access to your domain again instantly. Following is a simple guide.
What you’ll need?
- 1. The Windows server 2003 domain controller that you forgot domain administrator for
- 2. Windows Password Unlocker Enterprise (Windows or Mac version)
- 3. A blank CD/DVD or USB drive
- 4. Another PC or Mac to download Windows Password Unlocker Enterprise
Steps to reset domain administrator password in Windows server 2003
- Step 1. Download and install Windows Password Unlocker Enterprise in any other PC, next launch it.
Note: Here takes Windows version for example.
- Step 2. Create a boot Windows password reset disk. To do it, insert a CD/DVD or USB stick on your computer, and then click Burn USB button. Remove it once the boot disk is created.
- Step 3. Insert the boot password reset disk in the domain controller, and then turn it on and configure its BIOS to boot from CD ROM or USB. This will open Windows Password Unlocker Enterprise in Windows PE.
- Step 4.Select the Windows installation, and click. On the following screen, you can choose to either change the forgotten domain administrator password or create a new domain admin account to access your domain again.
- Step 5. Click Reboot button to restart the server after the lost domain administrator password is reset. Please remember to remove inserted boot password reset disk for normal hard disk drive startup. When the Windows logon screen appears, just access the domain with the new password or new account.
More about Windows Password Unlocker Enterprise
In addition to domain password reset, Windows Password Unlocker Enterprise can also reset local administrator and other user passwords for Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, 2000. The only program you need whenever Windows forgot password.