I purchased a laptop from an alternative school in the town I live in. Anywho the kid failed to mention that the school never took off the Admin passwords and I have tried nearly everything and there is o way of cracking this puppy. Can anyone please help !
The problem can be easily fixed as long as you can grab a right Windows password reset tool online. With such a tool, you can easily burn a boot password reset disk with CD/DVD or USB drive in another PC (some even comes with Mac version) in seconds. Next you can easily clear the password for the admin account with this burned boot disk.
But before starting to find the right tool, please make sure there’s no BIOS password set on the locked PC because the locked PC will be required to boot from the boot disk for password reset.
Have no idea about what Windows password reset app to try? Windows Password Unlocekr is highly suggested. Following are some simple reasons.
1. This program can effectively reset passwords for all popular Windows versions, including Windows 8. The result is reliable. Don’t believe? Just try the demo version before purchase.
2. This program comes is GUI interface and this will be easy for anyone to operate, even you are not good at computers.
3. This program has both Windows and Mac versions. And each version has 3 different editions, especially the Enterprise edition lets you create a new admin account and change the admin account password to a new one instead of clearing it only.
4. The free, professional and advanced technical support is another advantage. The software provider is professional at password recovery and it’s a leading company in this field.
- Step 1. Download Windows Password Unlocker in any other PC. Launch it after installing.
- Step 2. Insert a CD/DVD or USB drive in the computer, then click Burn CD/DVD or Burn USB button to create a boot disk for resetting Windows 7 password. It’ll finish in a few seconds.
- Step 3. Insert the burned boot disk in the Windows 7 machine you want to reset password for, set it BIOS to boot from CD/DVD or USB depending on how to burn the boot disk. Once successfully, Windows Password Unlocker will appear.
- Step 4. Select the target admin user account and click Reset button, then the password for this account will cleared instantly.
- step 5. Click Reboot button to restart computer. Remove the inserted boot disk during restarting to bring up the Windows 7 login screen. Next log into the target user account without password.